Walk Across Tennessee 2022
Walk Across Tennessee is a team-based walking program. The teams are encouraged to cumulatively walk the equivalent of the length of Tennessee (about 500 miles) or more, over an six-week period.
Team members do not have to walk together. Some may prefer to walk outside, while others walk on a treadmill. The team who walks the farthest “across Tennessee” will win, but everyone who participates will take home a healthy habit – walking for fitness.
- Form a team and select a captain. Teams of walkers should have 8 members and teams of runners should have 4 members.
- Choose a unique team name.
- Everyone must complete an individual registration.
Individual Registration CLICK HERE
- Each captain must complete the team registration form.
Register your team here CLICK HERE
Key Dates & Deadlines
Deadline—Monday, January 10
Monday, January 10—Sunday, February 20
Captains will report mileage for their teams each Monday by noon via google forms. For reporting purposes, the week will being on Monday and conclude on Sunday.
CLICK HERE TO REPORT MILES
· Reporting Drawings—Every team that reports by noon on Monday will have their names in the drawing for great prizes. Drawings held on January 24 & February 7
· 1st –3rd Places Prizes—The top three teams that walked the most miles will win great prizes.
· Prize Drawing—Every team that walks 500 miles or more will have their name in the drawing.